Translate

Aug 17, 2016

Top Looks of the Week



1. Diane Kruger
"Black, Red & great"
The actress looked IMPECABLE in this stunner dress from Alexander McQueen. She's always at the top of my fashion faves list. 


2. Emmy Rossum
"Lady in Black"
Emmy looks AMAZING in this David Koma sexy and elegant dress. She's super chic like always. 

3. Taraji P. Henson
"Flirty and Nice"
The actress hits a home run in this cute and flirty Emmanuel Ungaro dress. I love the print of the dress and the way she styled this look, so CHIC.

4. Dakota Johnson 
"Cold Shoulders"
Dakota looks GORGEOUS in this elegant and sophisticated look from Proenza Schouler. I like the way she styled this AMAZING

5. Lizzy Caplan
"Suede with me"
I love Lizzy's style and this time wasn't the exception she ROCKED the hell out of this Roland Mouret STUNNING dress. 

6. Jena Coleman
"Dark Vibes"
Jena looks FANTASTIC in this Erdem GORGEOUS dress. I love the dark look on her so stunning and refreshing.

7. Camilla Belle
"Feminine Delicacy"
BEAUTIFUL is how Camilla looked in this gorgeous and delicate dress from Carolina Herrera. She's always so elegant and chic. 

8. Rita Ora
"So Dangerous"
Rita looks AMAZING in this cool and modern style from Jean Paul Gaultier Couture. I love her style so edgy and interesting. 

9. Alessandra Ambrosio
"White as Snow"
The model looks STUNNING in this Misha look all white. Sexy and elegant, she looks great and very chic like always.

10. Holland Roden
"Denim Matters"
The actress looks AMAZING in this denim look with cool shades and the right attitude. I like her refreshing style she's one of my new faves.
 


*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment