Translate

Mar 27, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


1. Gal Gadot 
"WonderFul Days"
The actress looked STUNNING in this sexy red Prada dress. I personally love the embellished straps of the dress and the sultry red color. 

2. Kaia Gerber
"Ready, Set & Go"
Lil Miss Kaia is already captivating us this time in this GORGEOUS Alexander Wang dress. I love the simplicity and cool vibe of this look.

3. Emmy Rossum
"La Vie en Rouge"
Emmy looked BEAUTIFUL in this Oscar de la Renta chic and elegant dress. The hairstyle and make up are so GORGEOUS

4. Ashley Madekwe
"Green Life"
I'm so in love with this STUNNING outfit. I mean she looks so goddam chic and stylish in this Fendi look. I love the culotte pants with those Gucci mule sandals.

5. Nicole Richie
"Egyptian Queen"
Nicole looked AMAZING in this Valentino sheer dress. The look is kinda egyptian to me she looks like a goddess so stunning. 

6. Jennifer Lopez
"White as Snow"
Lopez was very elegant and chic in this Ermanno Scervino dress. She looks super glam and chic in this look STUNNING.

7. Gal Gadot
"Batter Days"
This girl is on fire and she looked AMAZING in this silver Balmain mini dress. I love the details of this sexy and stylish dress.

8. Kiernan Shipka
"A la Mode"
The young star looked SUPER STYLISH like always in this Fendi look. I love her style she keeps getting better and better. 

9. Bella Hadid
"Gothic Vibes"
My lady in black looked STUNNING in this suited mini dress from Moschino. The model of the year was giving us ultry sexy dark stylish model vibes.

10. Victoria Beckham
"Her best Model"
Wearing Victoria Beckham the chic designer looked STUNNING in her usual pose. I love her latest designs they're becoming better and better and as usual she's her best model.


***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment