Translate

Mar 4, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


1. Teresa Palmer
"It's a Party in the USA"
The actress looked FABULOUS in this pretty and fun Giambattista Valli mini dress. I like her style evolution. She's been getting better and better at the fashion game. 

2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
"Silver Star"
The model looked AMAZING in this metallic silver jumpsuit from Galvan. She's always so stylish and chic. I like this nice and sleek look on her. The jewels are to die for too. 

3. Kate Hudson
"Peek A Boo"
Kate was STUNNING in this flirty and chic Wes Gordon dress. I like the sheer asymmetrical hemline it gives a sense of originality to the look. Her hair and make up are also GORGEOUS.

4. Jennifer Lopez
"Red Hot Chilli"
The diva was FAB and GORGEOUS in this red hot Cushnie et Ochs look. I love this on Jennifer, she looks fantastic and really stylish. She has never looked better.

5. Holland Roden
"Colorful Days"
Holland dares to take a risk in this edgy Novis dress with colorful skirt. I really like the way she styled this. The hair up, the orange lip, she looked AMAZING

6. Hannah Davis
"Picture Perfect"
The model looked FANTASTIC in this sexy and elegant mini blue dress. I love the styling of the look and she looked so CHIC

7. Jessica Biel
"Mellow Yellow"
Jessica is finally showing herself and she's been looking GREAT. Here she looked BEAUTIFUL and delicate in this Giambattista Valli dream of a dress. I like the feminine and chic lady like vibe here. 

8. Elsa Pataky
"Sexy Mama"
Elsa is one sexy mama in this one shoulder sexy Haney dress. The hair do and make up are very cool too.

9. Freida Pinto
"I'm so Fancy"
I loveeeee Freida Pinto's style she's always so chic and stylish. I love the Elie Saab dress, the bag and the lipstick 

10. Margot Robbie
"Tango Jumpsuit"
Margot looked STUNNING in this Valentino chic jumpsuit. I love her hair do and the simple stylish vibe she has. Even though she isn't a frequent red carpet attendant she always kills it in it. 

***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment