Translate

Feb 19, 2016

Top Looks of the Week



1. Blake Lively
"Poppy Style"
The actress was FAB and CHIC in this glam street style look. I love the all over floral apliques of this Michael Kors dress. She looked STUNNING and super stylish. 

2. Teresa Palmer
"Purple Fiction"
The actress is GORGEOUS in this dramatic and beautiful purple Lanvin mini dress. I love this look on her; she's starting to captivate my attention.

3. Olivia Wilde
"Stylish Mama"
Olivia looked FLAWLESS in this pretty Dolce & Gabbana see through dress. I love her style she keeps getting better and better.

4. Sienna Miller
"Peek a Dark"
Sienna was GORGEOUS in this all black look from Ralph Lauren. I love her effortless stylish vibe. She is so pretty and chic.

5. Diane Kruger
"Green Lantern"
The actress is a KNOCKOUT once again this time she was radiant in this glitz Sally LaPointe dress. I think she looks STUNNING on this look.

6. Lily Aldridge 
"Red Glam"
The model looked GORGEOUS in this Alexandre Vauthier cut outs dress. She looked effortlessly GLAM and stylish. Love her in this dress.

7. Emily Ratajkowski
"Fashion Passion"
The model/actress looked BEAUTIFUL in this CHIC and fashion look. This style is really FAB and Emily looked FANTASTIC. Love it.

8. Gigi Hadid
"Model Mode"
Gigi looked AMAZING in this Herve Leger by Max Azria dress. I like she combined this with super high boots. This look is STUNNING, I love it.

9. Bella Hadid
"Rebel Black"
LOVE this look. Ms. Bella looked FANTASTIC in this all black stylish and sleek look. The model is making a lot of noise lately and I can't wait to see more of her in this 2016.

10. Miranda Kerr
"Jungle House"
The top model looked GORGEOUS in this mini printed Versace mini dress. The combination of colors is fantastic and the model looks amazing in it. I love to see her beautiful gams on display.

*******************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment