Translate

Feb 12, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


1. Rachel McAdams
"Dark Looks"
The actress was GORGEOUS in this Michael Kors glitzy dress. I love her recent fashion looks she's been on fire. 

2. Adriana Lima
"White as Snow"
WOW what a model. Adriana looked STUNNING in this Pallas Paris outfit. She has started 2016 with the right foot. She was impecable and I love she paired this white look with that red lip. 

3. Amal Clooney YSL
"Glam Queen"
Clooney's wife is BEAUTIFUL and she's very stylish I love this Yves Saint Laurent black dress. I love her style she's like a royal in Hollywood. 

4. January Jones
"Fun & Fringe" 
The actres rocks a white and fringed dress. I love the look head to toes is GORGEOUS. Her hair and make up were stunning her clutch and shoes too. BEAUTIFUL.

5. Elizabeth Banks
"Strawberry Lady"
The actress stunns once again this time in the strawberry delicious Elie Saab dress. I love her style it just keeps getting better. 

6. Blake Lively
"One Sleeve Style"
Blake looked BEAUTIFUL in this cute Chanel dress. I really like her in this dress I think is different and classy. 

7. Olivia Wilde
"Vintage Vibes"
Olivia looked STUNNING in this cool and FAB outfit. I love her edgy style and this look is so amazing on her. She's wearing Mr. Selfportrait FYI

8. Kristen Wiig
"Swing from the chandelier"
Kristen has been rocking the fashion world lately with her choices. This Marc Jacobs looked FANTASTIC on her. I would have loved a more strong make up and hair do look but the dress itself is AWESOME

9. Karoline Herfurth
"Pink Look"
The actress looked AMAZING in this cute and fun in this Fendi dress. I love this dress it feels refreshing and modern. 

10. Katie Holmes
"Midnight Breeze"
The actress is BREATHTAKING in this silk Zac Posen dress. I love the subtle sexyness of this look so feminine and classy. 

****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment