Translate

Feb 7, 2016

NAACP Image Awards 2016


1. Gugu Mbatha-Raw
"Sunshine"
The actress looked STUNNING in this perfectly fitted yellow Narciso Rodriguez dress. I love the elegance and simplicity of this look. 

2. Viola Davis
"Snow Queen"
Viola never dissapoints; this time she looked GORGEOUS in this white St. John dress. I love the delicacy and elegance of her looks, always so feminine and classy. 

3. Laverne Cox
"Diva Time"
The star looked AMAZING in this one sleeve soft pink Marc Bauwer dress. I love the dress and she looked extra GLAM

4. Kerry Washington
"Black Tie"
Kerry was BEAUTIFUL and very elegant in this elegant Victoria Beckham dress. I love the simple style and refined elegance of this look. STUNNING

5. Gabrielle Union
"Tulle Days"
The actress was picture perfect in this PRETTY black lace and tulle Rita Vinieris dress. I love the hair do with the dress she looked modern and refreshing. 

6. Jada Pinkett-Smith
"Go Big or Go Home"
Jada shinned and steal all the looks in this teal dream Marchesa princess dress. I love this is kind off different for her and she looked BEAUTIFUL

7. Yara Shahidi
"Printed Princess"
What a beautiful girl and she looked STUNNING  and age appropiate in this cute and flirty printed Milly dress. I love the color on her so BEAUTIFUL

8. Kaitlin Doubleday
"Red-y"
The actress was a lady in red in this sexy look. I love the hairstyle and the styling of this look.

9. Darby Stanchfield
"Like a Diamond"
STUNNING and KO was Darby in this Yanina dress. I love all the sparkle and elegance of this look. Such a fab and glam look. 

10. Grace Gealy
"Purple Dreams"
The actress was GORGEOUS in this purple Ziad Nakad dress. I love the simple hair and make up. She's truly beautiful.

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment