Translate

Feb 15, 2016

Grammy Awards 2016


Best Dressed List:


1. Selena Gomez
"Shinning Blue"

Selena was GORGEOUS in this shimmering cutouts Calvin Klein dress in deep blue color. I love this look on her she was STUNNING a true diva.

2. Alessandra Ambrosio
"Smokey Hot"
The top model looked AMAZING in this va va wow Versace dress. Her body looks great in this dress and the styling of the look was GREAT

3. Chrissy Teigen
"Magical Bliss"
The momma to be looked RADIANT in this white caped STUNNING dress from Jousef Al-Jasmi. I love how radiant and pretty she looks just STUNNING.

4. Zendaya
"Bowie Girl"
The singer looked BEAUTIFUL in this masculine look. I love her "Bowish Hair" and her GLAM tux from Dsquared2. Her fashion game is always on point. 

5. Anna Kendrick
"Sexy Side"
Anna looked very classy and SEXY in this black stunner from Emanuel Ungaro. I love the design of the dress and her silver accesories complement. 

6. Ellie Goulding
"Pinky Promise"
 The singer WOWS in this soft pink Stella McCartney dress. I love the hair and make up and obviously the jewels. STUNNING.

7. Kacey Musgraves
"Purple Rain"
Kacey looked GORGEOUS in this Armani Prive ombre style dress. I love the dress itself I think is BEAUTIFUL. She was looking very GLAM.

8. Taylor Swift
"Color Pop"
The singer lets her sexyness on display in this revealing two piece Versace look. I love her hair and make up and the colors look BEAUTIFUL on her. 

9. Bella Hadid
"But I love it"
The model looked STUNNING to say the least in this sexy cutouts Alexandre Vauthier dress. I love the simplicity and elegance of this sexy look. WATCH OUT GIGI!!!

10. Ariana Grande 
"Red-y or Not"
Ariana takes on the red wagon and STUNNS in this elegant Romona Keveza dress. I love the elegance and sophistication of the look. She was truly BEAUTIFUL

********************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment