Translate

Feb 28, 2016

Elle Style Awards 2016


BEST DRESSED LIST


1. Liv Tyler
"Blue Steel"
The actress was STUNNING in this deep blue Stella McCartney off shoulders dress. I love the elegance and chic vibe of this look, she was simply GORGEOUS


2. Arizona Muse
"Petals on the wind"
The stunning model looked BEAUTIFUL in this delicate and romantic silver Ralph & Russo dress. It's a stunning look and she looked fantastic. 

3. Karlie Kloss
"Lady Killer"
The model couldn't look more perfect in this classy and elegant killer look from Stella McCartney. I mean is she for real? STUNNING

4. Bella Hadid
"Fringe Action"
Bella looked STUNNING in this fringed Julien Macdonald look. I love her commitment to the look she was FIERCE and FAB. I think is going to be a great 2016 for her. 

5. Toni Garrn
"Suits"
A vision in white is the model in this CHIC Hugo Boss suit. She looked very FAB and classy I liked the look even without a top. 

6. Suki Waterhouse
"Lady Like"
The model turned heads in this STUNNING and elegant feminine Camilla and Marc dress. I love the hair and make up too. She always looks refreshing and stylish. 

7. Jourdan Dunn
"Velvet Lover"
Jourdan looked BEAUTIFUL and vintage in this STUNNING and unique Emilio de la Morena dress. I like the colors and textures of this dress so different and pretty. 

8. Lottie Moss
"Sparkling"
Lil Moss looked STUNNING and fun in this mini metallic dress. I like she balanced the look with a more elegant hair and make up. 

9. Lily Donaldson
"Sheer Charm"
The model is a sheer enchantress in this black dress. I love her she looked FAB and chic in this. 

10. Sam Rollinson
"Polka Fever"
The model looked AMAZING in this bright orange polka dots dress. I mean; who doesn't love a cool polka look? EXACTLY

No comments:

Post a Comment