Translate

Feb 28, 2016

Brit Awards 2016


BEST DRESSED


1. Rihanna
"Purple Dreams"
The singer was a KNOCKOUT in this purple Giorgio Armani dress. She was effortlessly GORGEOUS. I love the simplicity and chicness of this look. 

2. Toni Garrn
"Real Naked Dress"
If you're gonna wear a naked dress; this is how. The model looked STUNNING in this Roberto Cavalli beautiful piece. Love this style on her she's got the looks. 

3. Noomi Rapace
"Just Beat It"
The actress was picture perfect in this GORGEOUS suit from Dsquared2. I love the stylish vibe she's giving and she was having fun with it. 

4. Adele
"Cherry Bomb"
Adele looked BEAUTIFUL in this loose and colorful Giambattista Valli dress. I loved this dress on her. It's my fave look from her ever. The hair and make up were so FAB too. 

5. Florence Welch
"Glam Gal"
Florence was a BEAUTIFUL vintage lady in this slip on dress from Alexander McQueen. I love the fluidity and feminine style of this look. She was truly GORGEOUS.

6. Alexa Chung
"Velvet Revolver"
In a Preen velvet sexy dress the fashionista turned heads. I mean she looked GREAT in this delicate and seductive look. I like her style and she's always stunning. 

7. Charlotte Wiggins
"Starry Nights"
The model looked FANTASTIC in this two piece suited Dsquared2 look. This is a very CHIC and cool look she was a very refreshing option on the carpet. 

8. Sam Rollinson
"Nude Colors"
The model was STUNNING in this mini Dsquared2 dress. I love the simplicity and chicness of the look. She was very simple but very stylish and beautiful.

9. Dua Lipa
"It Face"
The singer looked ready to rock and roll in this modern Alexander Wang dress. I like her effortless style and chic approach. 

10. Charli XCX
"Queen Moment"
Charli makes a grand entrance in this STUNNING dress. I love her different styles and how she plays with fashion. Never a boring moment with her. 


*****************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment