Translate

Feb 14, 2016

BAFTA Awards 2016


BEST DRESSED LIST:


1. Cate Blanchett
"Feather World"
The actress was the red carpet QUEEN in this STUNNING Alexander McQueen dress. I just was speechless when I saw this dress. She really looked impecable like a gorgeous vision.
 EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

2. Julianne Moore
"Elegant Power"
Julianne was in her fashion game in this GORGEOUS Giorgio Armani black and white dress. I love the design and contrast of this dress. She was so beautiful and elegant. 
 EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

3. Dree Hemingway
"Printed Perfect"
This Erdem dress is one of those that you love it or hate it. I love it on Dree she looked PERFECT. I think the lace and the print made a GORGEOUS balance between modern and vintage glam. The dark lip gave life to the whole look. 
EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

4. Dakota Johnson
"Ruffles in Red"
Dakota keeps shinning on the red carpet this time she was timeless in this red and ruffled Dior dress. I love that she matched her lip to the dress. She was just simple and BEAUTIFUL.

5. Stacy Martin
"Velvet Lover"
WOW WOW WOW I love this Miu Miu dress. It's a divine design and it looked FLAWLESS on Stacy. The embellished details were stunning, the velvet texture was perfect and the rich color was stunning on her skin. LOVE THIS LOOK.

6. Bel Powley
"Taste The Rainbow"
Bel brought her color power to the carpet in this rainbow Gucci dress. I love a daring girl and Bel looked STUNNING in this dress.

7. Lily Donaldson
"Strike in Black"
The model was FLAWLESS in this Yves Saint Laurent black dress. I love the GLAM power she transmits in this dress. To me she looked STUNNING
EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

8. Saoirse Ronan
"Flowers for Days"
The actress takes on another stricking look this time Burberry custom made dress.
I like the print I think is very feminine and sweet. But my winner is that GORGEOUS necklace. 
EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

9. Alicia Vikander
"I love Rock and Roll"
The actress stunns in leather Louis Vuitton dress. I like this look on Alicia I think she rocked this look. Can't wait for her Oscars look. 
EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

10. Olga Kurylenko
"Femme Stunner"
The actress was a BEAUTIFUL and romantic vision in this Ralph & Russo delicate dress. I love her in this dress I think she looked her best in this.
EE British Academy Film Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals

*************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment