Translate

Jan 30, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


1. Diane Kruger
"Sweet Escape"
The actress was STUNNING once again this time in Giambattista Valli. I love her and I can't say enough of her style. She's PERFECTION.

2. Adriana Lima
"So Red-y"
Adriana looks ready to take the world by storm in this sexy and sophisticated Alessandra Rich dress. I love the red pop of color STUNNING

3. Sarah Paulson
"Berry Cute"
The actress continues to look AMAZING this time in this sleek and GORGEOUS Stella McCartney dress. I love the rose gold detail on this look. 

4. Catherine Zeta-Jones
"Bluest Sky"
Catherine looked FLAWLESS in this GORGEOUS blue Elie Saab goddess dress. Long time no see a STUNNING look from her.

5. Dakota Johnson
"Black and White"
The actress looked BEAUTIFUL in this J.Mendel outfit. I love it black and white but still stylish and cool like her. 

6. Vanessa Hudgens
"Fringed Days"
Vanessa looked AMAZING in this cute and flirty fringe dress. I really love this look on her she was just a classy/boho goddess. 

7. Nicole Richie
"Hello Diva"
Richie looked BEAUTIFUL and super chic in this Alberta Ferretti dress. I love the GLAM style she opted to go with. 

8. Natalie Portman
"Cherry Lips"
I LOVE this Valentino dress on Natalie she looks AMAZING. This is an unsual look for her but she looked GORGEOUS

9. Kiernan Schipka
"Fly Butterfly"
The mini fashionista looks DIVINE in this GORGEOUS mix of colors and prints dress. She always looks IMPECABLE

10. Holliday Grainger
"Finest Red Carpet"
The actress looked super chic and stylish in this modern Elie Saab dress. I love this ook on her she's STUNNING

**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment