Translate

Jan 24, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


1. Gigi Hadid
"Velvet Power"
The model looked STUNNING in this black Sally LaPointe GORGEOUS dress. I love the way this dress hugs her body. She looked amazing, hair and makeup were also A+. 


2. January Jones
"Pirate Muse"
BEAUTIFUL is how January look in this GORGEOUS Disaya dress. I love the vintage goth vibe she has in this look. EVERYTHING was PERFECT in this look. Go DIVA

3. Dakota Johnson
"Wanna Play"
Dakota is a living doll in this girlie and playful Gucci dress. She looked AMAZING and cool. I love her I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK STYLE. She's becoming a fashion icon quickly. 

4. Rosamund Pike
"Hottie in Red"
One hot lady in red was Rosamund Pike in this Chloe dress. She's such a GODDESS. I love her style and her elegance. 

5. Naomie Harris
"Stylish Winter"
Naomie looked SPECTACULAR in this white Dior look. I love she used booties to style this look. She's always so refreshing and elegant. 

6. Cate Blanchett
"Pure Elegance"
The actress once again looked BEAUTIFUL in Givenchy. She's so STUNNING and elegant she can get away with any look. 

7. Lily James
"Floral Statement"
The actress continues her floral affair this time in this GORGEOUS Alexander McQueen fitted dress. I love this look is a risky one for her and she looks VA VA VOOM. 

8. Bella Heathcote
"Black Swan"
This girl is looking GREAT and she's on my to watch list for 2016. Here she's FAB and cute in this Dolce & Gabbana BEAUTIFUL lace dress. I like the combination of the dress and the shoes STUNNING

9. Olivia Wilde
"Black Veil"
Olivia is such a drama queen in this Valentino caped dress. I love the veil detail she really went dramatic. She always gets away with her looks, plus she looked AMAZING

10. Ruth Wilson
"A la Mode"
I'm in love with Ruth's dress is just STUNNING. She looked AMAZING in this turtleneck funky and fun dress. I hope to see more great looks from her this year. 

******************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment