Translate

Jan 9, 2016

Top Looks of the Week


First Edition of 2016!!!


1. January Jones
"Dress to Kill"
The actress is PERFECTION from head to toes in this chic and stylish Emilia Wickstead outfit. She's GORGEOUS I love this look what a great way to start 2016. 


2. Saoirse Ronan
"Less is More"
I love Saoirse in this simple yet chic Victoria Beckham dress. She's BEAUTIFUL and she doesn't need much to stand out. 

3. Lily James
"Stylish Path"
The actress looks super STYLISH in this pretty Roland Mouret dress. I love the one shoulder style and I think she looks STUNNING

4. Kristen Stewart
"Biker Chic" 
Kristen is GORGEOUS in this stunning Chanel outfit. I love her style she always brings something CHIC and cool to the plate. 

5. Jada Pinkett-Smith
"Winter Queen"
Jada looked AMAZING in this white elegant dress. I love she picked the white shoes instead of going for black. 

6. Claire Danes 
"A little glitz"
Claire looked AMAZING in this Dior cute and femenine dress. I love her style and she's always looking so stunning. 

7. Saoirse Ronan
"Print Lust"
I'm in love with this BEAUTIFUL printed Burberry dress. Saoirse looks so refreshing and modern. Her shoe selection were AMAZING too. This is an awesome look, love it. 

8. Kristen Stewart
"Sophisticated Style"
The actress continues her fashion parade in this delicate and BEAUTIFUL Chanel dress. I love her shoe selection too it mixes delicacy with modern male style. 

9. Brie Larson
"Quirky Days"
I love Brie in this kinda quirky design from Giambattista Valli. It's refreshing and modern style for her. I can't wait to see her at the big red carpet events this year.

10. Emmy Rossum
"Into the blue"
This Schiaparelli delicate dress looks perfect on Emmy. I love this dress and it looks AMAZING on her. This look is very beautiful and elegant. 


*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment