Translate

Jan 23, 2016

Elle Magazine Women in TV 2016


BEST DRESSED:

1. Nina Dobrev
in Antonio Berardi
The actress was ENCHANTING in this GORGEOUS black and white dress. I love this look on her STUNNING

2. Kirsten Dunst 
in Marc Jacobs
Kirsten has IMPROVED a 100% this 2016 she's been looking AMAZING. Her style is been on point and I love this dress is STUNNING

3. Viola Davis
in Carmen Marc Valvo
The actress looked FIERCE AND SEXY in this flirty dress. I love this style on Viola hope to see more of this on her. 

4. Sarah Hyland 
in Zimmerman
LOVE this mini vintage romantic dress on Sarah she looked BEAUTIFUL. Her hair and make up were also stunning and I love the shoes. 

5. Olivia Wilde 
in Marc Jacobs
Mad for prints and how cool they work on Olivia. I love her fun and cool relaxed style. Plus she always looks AMAZING.

6. Meghan Markle
in Dolce & Gabbana
This dress is GORGEOUS and so is Meghan in it. I love the elegance and sophistication without going overboard. 

7. Aja Naomi King
in Alice + Olivia
An ice princess is how Aja Naomi looked in this white dress paired with white shoes. I love the simple elegance of this look BEAUTIFUL

8. Jenna Elfman
in Tadashi Shoji
STUNNING was Jenna in this long elegant dress. I love the blue details on the neckline and she truly looked AMAZING

9. Darby Stanchfield
in Jill Stuart
I'm in love with Darby's silk blouse it looks AMAZING and paired with those blush culottes is an A+ look. GORGEOUS

10. Constance Wu
in L'agence 
Once again this girl caught my attention this time in a wrap white dress and a green color clutch. I think she's on my to watch list of 2016. She has amazing style and she looks BEAUTIFUL

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment