Translate

Jan 18, 2016

Critics Choice Awards 2016


Best Dressed List: 

1. Krysten Ritter
in Zuhair Murad"
What a dazzling queen was Krysten in this GORGEOUS and captivating dress. I love the design and the color of this dress. She just looked STUNNING


2. Alicia Vikander 
in Mary Katrantzou
Talk about a BREATHTAKING moment I think Alicia looked AMAZING in this BEAUTIFUL dress. I love to see her in something else than Louis Vuitton. Can't wait for Oscars 2016

3. Sarah Paulson
in Naeem Khan
Sarah was just PERFECT in this silver stunner dress. She was so delicate and elegant. I really liked this look STUNNING.

4. Zoe Kazan
in Oscar de la Renta
GORGEOUS was Zoe in this cute floral dress with an AMAZING mix and match. I love this dress and Zoe looked BEAUTIFUL.

5. Saoirse Ronan
in Antonio Berardi
How BEAUTIFUL does Saoirse looked in this shade of blue. She's STUNNING. I love the delicacy and elegance she portraits in every look without looking aged or outdated. Mini Cate Blanchett is what she is.

6. Rachel McAdams 
in Elie Saab
Rachel brought her A game tonight in this STUNNING and sexy dress. I love the simplicity combined with the edgyness. 

7. Kirsten Dunst
in Chanel 
I was very surprised by Kirsten in this vintage style dress. I love the feminine and elegance vibe this look transmits. She was so BEAUTIFUL

8. Zoe Kravitz
in Dior
The modern goddess of the night was Zoe in this mix match modern outfit. I love she dares to be different and out of the bunch. STUNNING

9. Gina Rodriguez
in Safiyaa
The actress was in a whole new level in this peachy color and body hugging dress. The color looked stunning on her and the silhoutte was PERFECT she looked BEAUTIFUL. The first look from her that has impressed me. 

10. Niecy Nash
in Gauri & Naunika
The actress was picture perfect in this soft pink STUNNING dress. I love the silhoutte and the color she was BEAUTIFUL and very elegant. 


**************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment