Translate

Dec 1, 2015

British Fashion Awards 2015

BEST DRESSED


1. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
"Dazzling Queen"
In Burberry the model looked STUNNING like always. Her hair was PERFECTION for this look and the delicate jewels were also GREAT. Loved this look. 

2. Lady Gaga
"Red Dragon"
The star was GORGEOUS in this BEAUTIFUL Tom Ford dress. I love when Gaga combines her edgy style with glam high fashion style. She really looked STUNNING and I loved the net gloves. 

3. Arizona Muse
"Cropped Elegance" 
The model was pure elegance in this BEAUTIFUL Ralph & Russo design. I love the mix of vintage and modern flair in this look. She really nailed the look and I love the hair and make up. 

4. Olga Kurylenko
"Simple Elegance"
The actress opted for a very simple yet strickingly elegant Dolce & Gabbana dress. I love the brooches on the dress and the styling for the look was A+. 

5. Jourdan Dunn
"Black & White"
Jourdan was super CHIC in her minimalist look with her sexy Mugler dress in black and white. Her hair was PERFECT and those earrings to die for. 

6. Karlie Kloss
"Glam Gal"
The model was super GLAM in her Chanel dress. I love the dress I think is so delicate and feminine and she carries it with such elegance that it couldn't have been better. 

7. Erin O'Connor
"Drama Queen"
In a dramatic and edgy look O'Connor stole the looks in this Giles dress. I love she went bold and different than the others. Her shoes are BEAUTIFUL too. She really knows how to pull a look off. STUNNING. 

8. Gwendoline Christie
"Cold Shoulders"
The actress was STUNNING in her Vivienne Westwood va va voom dress. This dress was so PERFECT for her it hugged her body like a silk glove. Her skin tone paired beautiful with the metallic fabric. I love this one from Gwendoline. 

9. Alexa Chung
"Vintage Drama"
Alexa takes full wardrobe drama in this Erdem dress. Is different, bold and edgy in a very good way. I love this dress and I really love it on her. 

10. Georgia May Jagger
"Sheer me up"
In a Gucci sheer dress the STUNNING model looked FLAWLESS. She's so sweet and perfect that she knows how to carry this type of dress with elegance and style. I adore this look on her. 

11. Kate Bosworth
"Cinderella Story"
The actress was a true Cinderella in this romantic and flowy Erdem dress. I love the contrast of the pale blue with her skin tone. She was such a delicate and elegant note to the event. 

12. Elena Perminova
"Lace Nights"
The russian was STUNNING in this BEAUTIFUL Alessandra Rich dress. This is so stunning and elegant, so delicate and flawless. 

13. Riley Montana
"Green Net"
Riley was GORGEOUS in this Balmain green dress. I love the dress and how great she looks in it. I love the color on her and her makeup was a great complement. 

14. Elisa Sednaoui
"Mini Style"
Elisa took things shorter in this Mary Katrantzou dress. The print is refreshing and modern and she looked STUNNING

15. Stella McCartney
"Designer Style"
The designer was BEAUTIFUL in this glam and elegant look. I love she went kinda modern with the hair style. I loved this on her very different from what she usually does. 


*********************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment