Translate

Nov 23, 2015

Top Looks of the Week



1. Jessica Alba
"Mustard Taste"
I just have a CRUSH on this color and I can't get enough. Jessica is giving me what I like in this STUNNING Giambattista Valli dress. She was PERFECTION in it. The red lip, the clutch and the hair do completed this GLAM style look. LOVE IT.

2. Jenna Dewan
"Sweetest Style"
Jenna looks so PERFECT in this Monique Lhullier dress I think is a match made in heaven. She was flawless in the green SOPHISTICATED simple dress. I love she choose white pumps for the styling is kinda edgy. 

3. Olivia Wilde 
"Scarlet Lips"
The actress was just STUNNING in this GORGEOUS Awake UK dress. I love the all white look with some sexy daring red lips. 

4. Kerry Washington
"Mother Garden"
Talk about a DREAM DRESS. Kerry makes me happy when she just decides to put on a dress as BEAUTIFUL as this Giambattista Valli. I love everything about this look she's a real life princess. 

5. Rooney Mara
"Riding your bike"
WOW what a SHOW STOPPER. Mara looked AMAZING in this CHIC and cool Alexander McQueen look. I love she kept the essence of the runway look by keeping the jacket. This wouldn't work on everybody but it definetley rocks on Rooney. 

6. Cate Blanchett
"Elegant Evening"
The aussie looked INCREDIBLE in this BEAUTIFUL romantic and delicate Chanel dress.
I love how dark, mysterious and yet BEAUTIFUL she looks.

7. Jessica Biel
"Cold Shoulders"
Jessica wasn't messing with fashion when she decided to wear this STUNNING Monse dress. I love the structure of the dress, the color and how GORGEOUS is her necklace. 

8. Dakota Johnson 
"She's Red-y"
The actress was STUNNING in this beautiful Michael Kors dress. I love this look on her very diferent and pretty. She's definetley becoming a fashion icon. 

9. Diane Kruger
"Edgier than Ever"
The actress once again STUNNS this time in Chanel. I love everything about the look and how GORGEOUS is her outfit. So unique and fashion forward. 

10. Miranda Kerr
"Pop Red"
The model was so freaking GORGEOUS in this STUNNING Peter Pilotto look. I love how she effortlessly pulls a simple look like this and takes it to the next level. 


****************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment