Translate

Oct 24, 2015

Top Looks of the Week



1. Hilary Swank
"Petals on the carpet"
In a soft romantic and timeless look arrived Hilary. I was stunned to see how refreshing and GORGEOUS she looked in this Giambattista Valli gown. This look isn't one of the best looks of the week is one of the best looks of the decade. STUNNING!!!

2. Cate Blanchett
"What a wonderful dress"
The actress steals all the looks in this BREATHTAKING and STUNNING Schiaparelli dress. I love everything about this dress and it suits Cate perefectly. The shoe selection was AMAZING too. 

3. Sienna Miller
"Best Dress"
I think I would love this dress on anyone it was on my to watch list since I saw this on the Rodarte runway. On Sienna I love how her bohemian style mixes with the edgy part of the dress. She kept the styling simple making the dress the protagonist of the look like it should. 

4. Allison Williams
"Color Lust"
This look had me just because of the GORGEOUS and captivating color. I love she pair this Altuzarra with a vibrant lip color making this a BEAUTIFUL and interesting look. 

5. Camilla Belle
"By the line"
Camilla doesn't do wrong when it comes to fashion. She has a killer style and an impecable taste. She looks AMAZING in this interesting Andrew GN dress. I love this look and how cute she looks in it. 

6. Carey Mulligan
"Ruffle Season"
Carey steps up her fashion game in this delicate and feminine Oscar de la Renta STUNNING dress. I love she picked a red lip to spice the look up. And her hair and accesories were PERFECT for this look. BEAUTIFUL!!!

7. Lily Collins
"Edgy Queen"
I love Lily sense of style she's like the Beauty Queen of Edgyness. This Caterina Gatta dress was perfect for her because it's fun edgy and refreshing. Her make up and accesories completed the look and gave that edgy flavor she always uses and works so good for her. 

8. Diane Kruger 
"Back to Black"
The actress steps out in this cute and elegant Jason Wu look. I love everything she wears and how GORGEOUS she styles it. 

9. Karlie Kloss
"Lady in Lace"
The STUNNING model rocked with glam this elegant and GORGEOUS Oscar de la Renta dress. I love how her height takes this dress to a whole new level of elegance. She really looks STUNNING

10. Taylor Schilling
"Redxy"
The actress looked INCREDIBLE in this modern and beautiful Sachin & Babi dress. I love the bottom detail with a diferent fabric and style. She looks amazing. 

11. Michelle Monaghan
"Modern Glam"
I love the structure and modern style of this Jason Wu dress. Michelle looked very glamorous and ELEGANT in it. The styling of her hair was perfect and I love the sexy lip shade she picked. 

12. Nina Dobrev
"Girly Girl"
The actress was RADIANT and BEAUTIFUL in this blue Badgley Mishka cocktail dress. The real stunners here are her beautiful and sexy shoes. LOVE THIS LOOK. 


******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment