Translate

Oct 2, 2015

Top Looks of the Week



1. Rachel Weisz
"Out of the Park" 
The actress was the best dressed of the week for me in this Marc Jacobs STUNNING dress. I love how diferent and stylish this look. 

2. Dakota Johnson
"Black Tie"
Dakota looked BEAUTIFUL in this stunning Dior dress. She was super elegant and chic in this strapless and feminine dress. 

3. Amal Clooney
"Green with envy"
Amal looked GORGEOUS in this green Versace dress. She's STUNNING and so chic and fashionable. I love this sassy look on her. 

4. Charlize Theron
"Darker Vibes" 
The actress looked AMAZING in this printed Erdem dress that looks AMAZING on her. I love she went with a darker lip. 

5. Diane Kruger
"It's in the bag"
Diane looked GORGEOUS in this Preen printed dress. Like always she gives her looks a sassy twist and this time she went overboard and paired this dressed with ankle booties and a small vintage bag. 

6. Cheryl Fernandez
"Velvet Star" 
Cheryl looked STUNNING in this strapless velvet Victoria Beckham dress. I love the color and how sexy and spicy she styled it. 

7. Jennifer Garner
"All Black Everything"
The hot mama looked BEAUTIFUL in this Chanel look. I love how GORGEOUS she looks and I want to see more of this Jen. 

8. Charlotte Le Bon
"Soft Pink" 
Charlotte looks STUNNING in this easy and romantic feminine Carolina Herrera outfit. I love this look and she looks AMAZING

9. Rihanna
"Cape Star"
The singer looked HIGH FASHION SUPER STYLISH. I love this look and she looks AMAIZING in this Dior look. 

10. Sophia Bush
"Culottes On"
Sophia looked super STYLISH and modern in this Self Portrait denim jumpsuit culotte style. I love everything about this look the shoes, the clutch EVERYTHING



*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment