Translate

Sep 16, 2015

Top Looks of the Week


1. Elle Fanning
"Black and White"
Just when I thought she couldn't look better the actress makes a FASHIONABLE week AGAIN. This Emilio Pucci dress is so perfect for her is young, daring and enchanting. I love the hemline details and the pockets, besides it's a halter dress. Who doesn't love a halter dress? 

2. Naomi Watts
"Ruffle Trouble"
I don't care what anyone says I LOVE this Balmain ruffle dress is STUNNING. I find this on Naomi so refreshing and fun and flirty. The color was perfectly paired with gold accesories and a berry lip gave life to the whole look. 

3. Elizabeth Olsen 
"Simply Chic"
The blonde looks AMAZING in this Calvin Klein simple yet STUNNING dress. I love her simplicity and I think some of her looks tend to be simple but with an edge and sometimes the edge part goes off wagon. But this one particular look was beautiful for her and the jewels were the perfect complement. 

4. Madalina Diana Ghenea
"Fab Fashion"
Madalina looks AMAZING like a golden Hollywood star in this BEAUTIFUL satin dress. I find this delicate and elegant very GLAM

5. Amber Heard
"Shine Bright"
The gorgeous actress looks BEAUTIFUL in this Elie Saab golden dress. I love this dress on her she looks RADIANT and BEAUTIFUL.

6. Alicia Vikander
"Danish Girl"
The BEAUTIFUL brunette actress stunns in this Louis Vuitton dress. She looks AMAZING her minimalist style is at a whole new level I'm starting to get obsessed with her stylish looks. 

7. Kate Mara
"Goddess in Gold"
Kate looks STUNNING in this mini Valentino elegant dress. I love how she spiced this look with her bold lip and hair. She's effortlessly GORGEOUS. 

8. Elle Fanning
"Red Tentation"
The young star is becoming one of my fave fashionistas quikly with looks like these. I ADORE this Gucci dress. How much more fun can this look get? Everything is so on point and she looks AMAZING, so beautiful. 

9. Naomi Watts
"Galactic Style"
The actress looked GORGEOUS in this Burberry dress. I love the galactic vibe this gives. She looks STUNNING and this was totally flattering on her. 

10. Kate Mara
"Hot Days" 
The actress makes another STUNNING appeareance in this red hot ALC jumpsuit. I love jumpsuits and I love how elegant she's carrying this one. The cutouts on the sides makes it more flirty and modern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment