Translate

Sep 20, 2015

Emmy's 2015


I just have to say I'm very pleased with this years Emmy Awards red carpet because it was full of color and variety. No one looked like the other, everyone had different fashion directions and that was very good. A lot of stars took risks and they got away with it in my opinion. LOVED THIS RED CARPET.


BEST DRESSED: 

1. Claire Danes
in Prada
When I saw Claire my jaw dropped to the floor. This look is EXQUISITE and one I will not forget. I love everything about it. The color, the hair, the chain straps, EVERYTHING

2. Sarah Paulson
in Armani Prive
I saw this and I was absolutley AMAZED. Sarah looked STUNNING in this midnight blue off the shoulder glitzzy dress. She perfectly styled this with a red lip and sleek hair. 




3. Lena Headey

in Zuhair Murad
Lena turned heads in this GORGEOUS halter dress with a big bottom dress. I love the color of this dress is different from what Lena usually wears but it suits her. 

4. Kerry Washington
in Marc Jacobs
What a STUNNER. The actress makes a bold entrance in this silver beaded dress. I love how CHIC and different she looks in this. We know Kerry isn't shy when it comes to fashion. 

5. Lady Gaga
in Brandon Maxwell
Lady Gaga left all her costumes and all her crazy and looks at home and it was worth it. Less is more and Gaga proves it in this STUNNING look. I love this look on her and I think is my all time fave. 

6. Christine Marzano
in Labourjoisie
I'm OBSESSED with this GORGEOUS look that Christine brought to the red carpet tonight. I'm not a huge fan of the see through dresses but this one was PERFECT.

7. Ellie Kemper
in Naeem Khan
Ellie looked cuter than ever in this BEAUTIFUL and delicate dress. I love her make up and hair aswell and I think this is one of her best looks ever. 

8. Jaimie Alexander
in Armani Prive
In a futuristic modern look the actress was GORGEOUS. I love the multicolor dress I think is beautiful and she looks so pretty. 

9. Julianne Hough
in Marchesa
Julianne was BEAUTIFUL in this cage web kinda upper part of the dress. With her killer body she gives life to this dress. I love this look on Julianne. 

10. Sarah Hyland
in Zac Posen
Sarah has oficially transition to full glam style in this structured GORGEOUS dress. I love her hair, the color of the dress EVERYTHING about this is PERFECT.

11. Maggie Gyllenhaal
in Oscar de la Renta
Maggie looked RADIANT in this two tone ball gown dress. I love how funky and fun this looks is something different from what she wears. 

12. January Jones 
in Ulyana Sergeenko
January spiced things up tonight in this STUNNING jumpsuit. I love the color and the design of this look. Is so effortless and yet so classy and elegant. 

13. Elisabeth Moss
in Oscar de la Renta
The stylish star brought a bright pink big ball dress gown to the red carpet and she looked BEAUTIFUL

14. Taylor Schilling
in Stella McCartney
The actress was BEAUTIFUL in this bright and refreshing look. I love she dare to a bright and vibrant color she looked stunning in this yellow dress. 

15. Joanna Newsom
in DelPozo
I have been waiting for someone to wear this dress for a long time now and Joanna put a smile on my face when she arrived in this STUNNING and EDGY dress.

16. Amanda Peet
in Michael Kors
The actress was FLAWLESS in this black and elegant dress. I love this look on Amanda she looks STUNNING her hair and make up also gorgeous. 

17. Sofia Vergara
in St. John
Sofia is HOT and BEAUTIFUL in this glitzy and stylish dress. I love how well this fits to figure is very flattering. 

18. Padma Lakshmi
in Romona Keveza
Padma looked BEAUTIFUL and elegant in this strapless yellow-ish gown. This is a very sophisticated look. 

19. Taraji P.
in Alexander Wang
The actress went on a more laid back look for the night. Is modern, fresh and classy look. 

20. Tracee Ellis Ross
in Zac Posen
I love this dress and how effortlessly she makes this a STUNNING look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment