Translate

Aug 15, 2015

Top Looks of the Week



1. Elizabeth Banks
"Juicy Style"
The actress looks so refreshing and vibrant in this GORGEOUS and colorful Rocksanda dress. I love how cute she styled this with fun and flirty purple sandals. 

2. Alicia Vikander
"Shinny Star"
Alicia looks effortlessly STUNNING in this Proenza Schouler dress. I love her minimalist style and so much consistency with her style choices. 

3. Hailee Steinfeld
"Net Works"
I love Hailee and her unique and EXQUISITE style. Here she delivers an AMAZING look in Miu Miu outfit. I love the combination of the net skirt with the printed top and the pop of yellow color on the clutch. 

4. Michelle Dockery
"Sophisticated Woman"
Dockery looked STUNNING in this black and white elegant Valentino gown. I love she choose a red lip to go with the look. 

5. Dakota Johnson
"Midnight Blue"
I adore this look from Dakota she really looks AMAZING in this Dior dress. Her shoes are simple but sophisticated and she adds some spice with red nail polish. 

6. Alicia Vikander
"Real Women have Belts"
Alicia wowed again this time in a timeless and modern Louis Vuitton look. I love how cute and stylish the belt detail looks. She's so STYLISH and cute. 

7. Victoria Justice
"Summer time sadness"
The perfect summer look is this Asos dress combined with white accesories that Victoria is wearing PERFECTLY. I love how cute and flirty she looks. 

8. Rita Ora
"Lady in so much RED"
I love this sexy and spicy look in all red that Rita is wearing from Max Mara. She looks so STYLISH and elegant in this. 

9. Gabrielle Union
"See right trough"
Gabrielle looks BEAUTIFUL and sexy in this Akris elegant and modern dress. I love how she style this and her hair looks amazing. 

10. Winona Ryder
"Vintage Gal"
The actress make a fashionable comeback in this cute and fancy Oscar de la Renta velvet dress. I love how delicate and formal she looks. 


************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment