Translate

Jun 8, 2015

Tony Awards 2015


BEST DRESSED LIST:

1. Ruth Wilson
"Pretty in Pink"
I love love love this Ralph Lauren dress since I saw it on the runway and I was very patiently waitiing for someone to wear it and I gotta say I was not dissapointed when I saw it on Ruth. She looks DIVINE and so elegant in this rich pink dress. She styled it perfectly with her GORGEOUS hair and makeup. 

2. Bee Shaffer
"Always Trendy"
Bee looked GORGEOUS in this sultry and mysterious look. I love her modern and sequined Marc Jacobs dress and her styling is so AMAZING

3. Jennifer Lopez
"Necessary Changes"
Finally the moment everyone was waiting J.LO in a different dress. I'm pleased cause there's no sheer, it has some color and a different shape. This was a good change for her even though I don't think Valentino is a good pair for her I like this one. 

4. Bella Hadid
"It Girl"
Another day, another Hadid the youngest sista is making some noise on her own and she looked BEAUTIFUL in this Prabal Gurung STUNNING dress. I love the shape and the fit of this dress. 

5. Rose Byrne
"Stylish and red-y"
The actress once again looked AMAZING in this Delpozo dress. I love her and her edgy style this dress is so modern and minimalist, I LOVE IT. 

6. Elisabeth Moss
"Garden Girl"
Elisabeth ROCKED the red carpet in this BEAUTIFUL and DELICATE Oscar de la Renta dress. I love all the cute flower details of this dress. She looked STUNNING and definetley this was the most BEAUTIFUL dress. 

7. Vanessa Hudgens
"Flower Cuteness"
The actress combined modern and elegant in this PERFECT and cute Naeem Khan dress. I love everything about her look her hair and makeup. She's STUNNING!!!

8. Amanda Seyfried 
"Cold Shoulder"
This is how you do a short dress on a red carpet. Amanda looked FLAWLESS in this Oscar de la Renta off shoulder dress. I love the colors and print of the dress, her hair and makeup were gorgeous too. 

 9. Emily Ratajkowski
"Sharp Style"
We already saw this Marc Jacobs dress on Claire Danes but seeing this on Emily in this STUNNING dark blue color is a diferent story. She looked so effortlessly GORGEOUS it deserve a second appreciation. 

 10. Joan Smalls
"Fierce looks"
The model looked BREATHTAKING in this Givenchy stunning dress. She can pulled anything off but this is one to admire she's effortless PERFECTION

11. Kendall Jenner
"Teddy Bear"
Some fur never killed nobody. The model looked AMAZING in this GORGEOUS dress from Calvin Klein and the color was STUNNING on her. This look is really different and cute I love it. 

12. Annaleigh Ashford
"Green love"
It was a big night for Annaleigh and she dress for it. She looked AMAZING in this beautiful green Zac Posen dress. The color and the structure of the dress was so flattering on her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment