Translate

May 2, 2015

Top Looks of the Week


Best Dressed Celebs of the Week April 26 - May 2nd, 2015. 


1. Anna Dello Russo
"Princess Style"
Anna looked like a Royal Princess in this gorgeous Armani dress. I think this is one of my all time fave looks from her, STUNNING

2. Gillian Jacobs
"Modern Politics"
At the White House Correspondents dinner Gillian looked beautiful in this modern and cool Peter Pilotto dress. I love she did retro waves hair do with this dress. She looks PERFECT.

3. Jennifer Lopez
"Always a DIVA"
J.LO looked AMAZING in this Zuhair Murad outfit. I love the all white/sheer concept and the cape/blazer gave the look a more glamorous vibe. The sleek hair and make up were also on point. 

4. Elizabeth Banks
"All the right stitches"
The actress looked cool, vibrant and so IN STYLE in this cute and flirty Peter Pilotto dress. I love the design and the color of the dress and it definetley suits Elizabeth. 

5. Brit Marling
"Colorful fun"
Brit was also at the White House Correspondents dinner and she looked STUNNING. She was wearing a colorful and vibrant Rocksanda dress that looked AMAZING on her. I love this dress is so modern and cool and I love the shoes she picked to go with it. 

6. Salma Hayek
"Queen of the Ball"
The actress looked BEAUTIFUL in this stunning and elegant Elie Saab dress that hugged her curvy body perfectly. She looked radiant and she hasn't aged a bit. 

7. Louise Roe
"I'm in love with Pink"
OMG, Louise looks PERFECT in this pink dress from Monique Lhullier and I love the rose gold accesories she added. GORGEOUS!!!

8. Cate Blanchett
"Elegance made a Woman"
Cate looks beyond elegant and regal in this gorgeous and STUNNING Giorgio Armani suit. No one else could have pulled such an elegant look like Cate. 

9. Rosamund Pike
"All the right dresses"
In another cute and fun look, Rosamund strikes again this time in this AMAZING Alexander McQueen dress. I love her shoes too. 

10. Natalie Portman
"Miss Dior"
Natalie looked so GORGEOUS in this Dior mini black and white dress. I must say I'm so in love with her hair it looks GREAT



***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment