Translate

Apr 25, 2015

Top Looks of the Week


Best Dressed of the Week April 19-25, 2015.



1. Blake Lively
"Most Fashionable Promo Tour"
This week was all about Blake Lively and her huge fashion return as she promoted her latelest movie. We couldn't pick just one look and so we did a top 3 in here. The first is the gorgeous red swan type Monique Lhullier dress. The second look was my personal fave and is a gorgeous Ralph and Russo Couture dress that looked STUNNING on her. And the third look was the Zuhair Murad elegant and feminine off the shoulder dress that looked so PERFECT on her.  

2. Natalia Vodianova
"Flawless in RED"
The gorgeous model looked incredible and PERFECT in this red and beautiful Valentino dress that she accesorized with red shoes and bag. I love how incredibly gorgeous she looks. 

3. Taylor Swift
"American Queen"
The coountry queen and america's fave girl looked beautiful in this modern and cute Reem Acra dress. I love the color of the dress it looks gorgeous on Taylor and the structure is very flattering on her. 

4. Scarlett Johansson
"Digit colorful"
She's fierce and colorful, Scarlett looked breath taking in this Balmain dress. I love her hair and makeup and her gold accesories. She looks STUNNING

5. Maisie Williams
"Tulle Cute"
The Game of Thrones cutie looked PERFECTION in this Narces tulle girlie dress. I love the dress I think is perfect for her and the shoes go amazing with the look. 

6. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
"Tux Spin"
Rosie thinks outside the box in this Alessandra Rich gown. I love how different and classy this dress is. I love the bow and the sleeves and the slit gives a more sexy edge to the look. 

7. Kendall Jenner
"In her Calvins"
Head to toes in Calvin Klein the top model looked PERFECTION. She's STUNNING and this simple look mades her look even more beautiful. I love her style and her hair and face and height and legs. STUNNING!!!

8. Silvia Abascal
"Pretty Flowers"
The spanish beuty stole all the looks in this feminine and romantic Elie Saab dress that fitted perfectly on her. I love her makeup and hair too. She looks FLAWLESS

9. Elizabeth Olsen
"Cape Power"
The little Olsen looks so cool and fashionable in this Saint Laurent dress and shoes. I love this look on her because it suits her and she looks adorable. 

10. Emmy Rossum
"Orange Vibes"
Emmy looks AMAZING like always in this orange dress. I love her hair and makeup and I'm glad she dare to use orange shoes too. She's such a fashionista. 



***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment