Translate

Mar 21, 2015

Top Looks of the Week




Best Dressed of the Week March 15-21, 2015. 





1. Diane Kruger 
"Petals on the wind"
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This look is freaking absolutley GORGEOUS and Diane always does. This Alexander McQueen dress was very buzzed for award season and I'm so glad no one wored it because no one would have done it better than Diane. 

2. Lily James
"Big Buttons"
The modern Cinderella looks STUNNING in this beautiful Balenciaga dress that features big buttons. I love her hair straight and her pale skin make a perfect contrast with the color of the dress. 

3. Zoe Kravitz
"INSURGENT Style"
Zoe looks AMAZING in this Dior Haute Couture dress that fits perfectly on her. I love the color and the structure of the dress and she really looks SEXY. 

4. Suki Waterhouse
"Runaway Bride"
How cute does Suki look in this Reem Accra dress. I love her in messy hair more than what she wears, but this dress is GORGEOUS on her. 

5. Julianne Hough
"Perfect Cocktail"
This Monique Lhullier on Julianne looks like the perfect cocktail outfit. She really looks tres chic in this. I love the playful makeup and the color combination on the dress. 

6. Helena Bonham-Carter
"Out of the Black"
Time for some color and I love it. Helena shines in this emerald green Vivienne Westwood dress. She looks classy, elegant and beautiful. 

7. Rose Byrne
"Galactic"
This dress looks very galactic like and I love it. Rose looks amazing in this Lanvin dress and her hairstyle is so GORGEOUS. I love this look on her. 

8. Ashley Judd
"Purple Rain"
WOW, WOW, Ashley looks BEAUTIFUL in this purple Badgley Mischka dress. I love the color on her and her hair style is so pretty. 

9. Shailene Woodley
"Back to Black"
This was quite simple for the star of Insurgent but still she looked AMAZING in this elegant Ralph Lauren dress. I love the neckline and the high slit. 

10. Charlize Theron
"White on White on White"
SMOCKING HOT!!! The gorgeous actress looked STUNNING and IMPECABLE in this white suit outfit from Barbara Bui. I love how she dresses and this look is a winner, so glad she added that bold red lip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment