Translate

Feb 21, 2015

Top Looks of the Week



Best Dressed Celebs of the Week February 15-21, 2015. 



1. Emmy Rossum
"Pretty in Pink"
Rossum looked incredible in this gorgeous Donna Karan dress in a pale pink color. I love her delicacy and feminine style in this look. So gorgeous and elegant. 

2. Cate Blanchett
"Bar Code Style"
The Queen of red carpets Cate does it again in Givenchy gold dress. She looks so STUNNING and her dress print is so original I LOVE IT! Definetley a show stopper. 

3. Emma Stone
"Glitter in the air"
Emma is one of my biggest Oscar's 2015 reasons to watch it and I can't wait to see in what she'll appear. In the meantime she shinnes and stunns in this glittery Christian Dior dress. She looks gorgeous. 

4. Thandie Newton
"Velvet Glam"
Nothing says glam like a Chanel black and white velvet dress. Thandie looks stunning in this gorgeous and elegant Chanel dress. PERFECTION!!!

5. Kiernan Shipka
"Tropical Girl"
Kiernan looked fantastic in this tulle Oscar de la Renta tropical inspired dress. The style of Kiernan is to die for, I love her vintage inspired style. 

6. Gugu Mbatha
"My Fair Lady"
I'm starting to get obsessed with Gugu and her impecable fashion style. Here she looks so pretty and lady like in Carolina Herrera dress. I love her and she is so PRETTYYYYY.

7. Camilla Belle
"Blue Moon"
WOW, WOW, WOW, that's what I have to say about this great and elegant look. I love her style and her good taste. This Naeem Khan dress is a dream come true on Camilla. 

8. January Jones
"RED Affair"
Can I just say how refreshing is a red jumpsuit. I love this red and sexy Roland Mouret jumpsuit on January and she went bold and did her lip red too. This is the way to go. 

9. Emily Blunt
"Button Fun"
Something flirty and something fun that's what this cute Peter Pilotto dress is. I love how Emily always tries something different and new and her hair is looking AMAZING. The combination of the dress colorful buttons and the shoes is GREAT

10. Gugu Mbatha-Raw
"New Girl in Town"
OK, yes you see I'm OBSESSED. Another great look that Gugu pulls of is this cute little black dress from Narciso Rodriguez. I mean she's stunning but this dress on her is like PERFECTION. I love her curly hair style and the simplicity of the look. 



***********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment