Translate

Jan 18, 2015

Top Looks of the Week

Best Dressed Celebs of the week January 11-17, 2015.



1. Camilla Belle, Jenna Malone & Paz Vega
"Best Dressed Art of Elysium Gala"
This we had a lot of events and lots of great looks. From the Art Elysium Gala I loved 3 gorgeous looks. First Camilla Belle looking PERFECT in Carolina Herrera how stunning her off the shoulder neckline. Then we have Jena Malone in Adam Selman looking very chic and beautiful and last but not least Paz Vega also in Carolina Herrera. 

2. Kate Bosworth
"CHIC Beauty"
Kate looks amazing with her new hair do and her Oscar de la Renta dress is absolutley beautiful. What an elegant and chic look, I love it. 

3. Kiernan Shipka
"Print Jungle"
Young, fresh and fun that's what this Peter Pilotto dress looks like to me. Perfect for a young stylish lady like Kiernan. She looks very pretty and so age appropriate. 

4. Jennifer Aniston
"Sweet Girl"
Jennifer looks so adorable in this Giambattista Valli mini dress. Her movie is title Cake but the real sweetheart is her. Love this cute look. 

5. Lindsay Ellingson
"Sexy Velvet"
I'm obsessed with this cute and wild look. I love the velvet and color combination Lindsay is doing here. The dress is Sophie Theallet and her shoes are Gianvito Rossi.

6. Kristen Stewart
"Follow the Lines"
Kristen looks so modern and sexy in this gorgeous Rocksanda dress, I love it. She has some serious eye shadow game going on and that belt is cherry on top. 

7. Julianne Moore
"Greek Vibes"
In this one shoulder white Alexander McQueen dress the redhead wows at the Still Alice NY premiere. She has such a great sense of style. 

8. Jennifer Lopez
"Sexy girl next door"
I love all this pink pop of color going on. Her hair looks insanely beautiful and those shoes, my good. This DIVA looked flawless in this cute and modern Christian Dior dress.

9. Anne Hathaway
"Prim and clean"
Anne stays classy in this white dress and nude sandals. I love her class and simplicity, she looks stunning. 

10. Sienna Miller 
"Stripes are made for wearing"
In an Altuzarra mad world of stripes Sienna wows everyone with her risky but sucessful combination of black and white stripes. Do I need to say I love it? I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment