Translate

Jan 15, 2015

Elle Magazine Women in TV 2015

This week Elle Magazine celebrated the brightest female stars on television. Celebs like Kat Graham, Lena Dunham and Regina King were reunited and some looked amazing. Here are our fave looks of the night:




1. Juliette Lewis
"All about that skirt"
The star looked gorgeous and chic in this cute and elegant Sachin and Babi dress. I love the elegance of this look and Juliette is so beautiful she looks amazing. 

2. Gabrielle Union
"Feeling Graphic"
Gabrielle look stunning in Novis two piece outfit and that pop of blue color in the shoes looks amazing on her. I love this look. 

3. Angie Harmon
"Classy Girl"
Angie looks spring ready in this cute and breezy outfit. I love her delicacy and classy style. Lovely look and she's gorgeous.

4. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
"Cutie Style"
I love this Osman dress a lotttt. I think is very fashion forward and the way Mary styled it is so cool and refreshing from all the "perfect" looks. 

5. Erin Richards
"Little Black Dress"
A little black dress is always a great choice like Erin proves here in this cute and sexy BCBG Max Azria dress. I love her hair too is so cute. 

6. Kat Graham
"Not Shy"
Kat isn't shy about fashion and I love it. She looked amazing in this Azzaro mint dress with silver accents. Bold and sexy look, I like it. 

7. Laura Carmichael
"Yellow Time"
Yellow is having a huge moment and Laura goes for it and she looks amazing. I love her simplicity in this look too. 

8. Aja Naomi King
"Embroidered Style"
I love this look, the orange pout and the delicate white embroidered dress make an amazing combo. She looks so cute, I love it. 

9. Alyssa Sutherland
"Sheer Cutie"
Alyssa looks stunning in this white dress with some sheer details. I love the hairstyle too and the fact she used white shoes too. 

10. Sarah Hyland
"White Time"
Just like yellow the white color is having a major moment too and fashionista Sarah Hyland joins the trend in this gorgeous DKNY dress with cutouts. 


***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment