Translate

Dec 21, 2014

Top Looks of the Week

1. Kate Hudson
"Winter Vibes"
At the People's Magazine Awards Kate looked like a beautiful golden snowflake. She looks so perfect in this Valentino one shoulder dress. She perfectly combined her dress with gold. LOVE this look!!!

2. Sienna Miller
"White Elegance"
Sienna looks incredible in this white Balenciaga outfit. I love the elegant vibes it shows. It's a simple yet beautiful look. 

3. Carey Mulligan
"Girly Feline"
My girl Carey long time no see in this blog looks amazing in this pink feline printed Alexander McQueen dress. I love how effortlessly gorgeous she looks. Besides I love originality in this dress is definetley original. 

4. Suki Waterhouse
"Sporty Girl"
Burberry model Suki rocks the brands green tulle dress at an event in Seoul. I love the versatility she gives the dress pairing it with sneakers. 

5. Stana Katic
"Brown Sugar"
Stana looks sweet as a chocolate in this gorgeous Alberta Ferretti strapless dress. I love how she pulled this color off, it's a difficult one. She looks amazing. 

6. Dianna Agron
"Colorful Queen"
Dianna looks like the queen of color in this Osman gorgeous dress. I love the print, the style and how pretty she looks in it. 

7. Karlie Kloss
"Black is the new Black"
Karlie rocks black color at the People's mag awards. She wears a Zac Posen corset top and a gorgeous pencil skirt from Marchesa. One classy gal she is. STUNNING!!!

8. Jenna Elfman
"Glitter in the air"
Jenna SHINES literally in this Pamella Roland glitter gorgeous dress. I love this dress since I saw it on the runway, and she looks amazing. 

9. Amy Adams
"Big Shirtdress"
Amy Adams looks so amazing in this Max Mara long shirtdress with a waist belt. I love the kind off classy safari themed style she gives to this. Besides this look is so different from what she usually wears is refreshing. LOVE IT.

10. Rita Ora
"Snakeskin"
Rita isn't shy when it comes to fashion and she likes to be risky. She proves that here in this Sportmax look and I think she looks amazing in this. Love the high slit too. 



***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment