Translate

Dec 12, 2014

Top Looks of the Week


1. Evangeline Lilly
"Vintage Glam"
Evangeline looks like a 50's Hollywood glam star. She wears this gorgeous Alberta Ferretti dress and steals all the looks. She looks breathtaking. 

2. Olga Kurylenko
"True Goddess"
Olga looked incredibly beautiful in this Ralph and Russo silver dress. I love the elegance vibes this dress has. I love her hair and her earrings look amazing. 

3. Olivia Munn
"Little Orange Dress"
Munn looks so cute and sexy in this Valentino mini dress. I love the contrast with the shoes and the clutch. She looks amazing.

4. Felicity Jones
"Let it Snow"
Felicity looks amazing in this white Dior dress. I love all of her latelest looks it seems like she's gonna have a great red carpet road till Oscars 2015. 

5. Karolina Kurkova
"Pretty Garden"
I adore this Valentino dress on Karolina. So perfect, so onpoint, I adore this gorgeous look on her. PERFECTION!!!

6. Diane Kruger
"Chanel Girl"
Diane looks super chic and classy in this Chanel Couture white dress. I love her style and I would trade my closet with hers anytime. 

7. Kate Bosworth
"Cool Vibes"
Funky town has arrived by the hand of Kate, I love this 70's vibe on Kate. This Coach ensemble is so cute and chic on Kate, besides the color looks amazing on her. 

8. Hailee Steinfeld
"Cutest Gal in the room"
Gorgeous!!! That's how Hailee looked at Tokio in this Dior masterpiece dress. So elegant and cute. I love her style

9. Olga Kurylenko
"Elegant Lady"
I love this dress, but on Olga I adore it. She looks so chic and graceful, I would only love this dress on Olga and Nicole Kidman. 

10. Keira Knightley
"Winter Style"
I love this cute and Winter inspired Simone Rocha dress on Keira. She looks so flawless and warm I just wanna know if she has a little bump there?

No comments:

Post a Comment