Translate

Apr 23, 2014

Fashion Inspiration: LookBook

Since I'm always on the hunt for fashion inspiration I decided to do an inspiration edition from a look of one of my fave sites to hunt for some ideas and creativity for my personal wardrobe choices. I have a lot of favorites lookbooks from the diferent users that put their creations on display but this one look I just picked it up from the most popular looks and decided it was an amazing inspiration to create some nice outfits. 
lookbook: Lidia ♫♪♫
So above you can see the look we picked it's very girlie, cute and fresh. A nice bird printed dress accesorized with a statement necklace and some colorful pumps. 




The looks we did are all with bird printed dress and are very different from each other. 

First one is an all black and white look with a skater casual dress in black and white and some nice ballerina black flats. To add a more funky vibe with used a black moto jacket and a crossbody bag. To accesorize this look we also used a statement necklace and since is spring I picked one with flowers. Also I added some pout idea for this look and I choose a pink neon lipstick to bright up the monochromatic look. 


The second look is with another skater dress in a liquorish color and it also has a cut out detail on the back. This one I decided to pair it with some nice white wedges and a doctor multicolor bag. For the jacket I picked denim acid wash style to give the look a more casual and youngful vibe. For the necklace we went multicolor and a nude lipstick to seal the look. 


For the third one we did a more retro and feminine look. The dress is white with big birds prints and has a retro vibe. To go with this we choose a pastel pink cardigan and some pointy toe heels also in pink. To finish this retro glam look I picked a teal color clutch and a black triangle necklace. 



***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment